Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sequoia National Park / Mineral King backpacking trip

Wow, so it took me 6 months to write another blog post. Kekoa and I went on a backpacking trip in Sequoia National Park last week, and I decided to be organized and write up a trip report with all the pretty pictures he took.

We did a loop that started at Mineral King included Franklin Lakes, Franklin Pass, Little Five Lakes, Big Five Lakes, Black Rock Pass and Pinto Lake. If interested, check out the trip report and pictures here.

3 comments:

Piaw Na said...

Ok, you've convinced me that I really don't enjoy backpacking in the USA any more.

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to share your story and pictures! I am doing the same loop at the end of Aug and am grateful for the information. Pictures are awesome.

Zachary Reiss-Davis said...

Thanks a lot -- I just found this while looking for documentation of someone's who has done this trip, and it will make my 4th of July plans a lot easier!